For more information about this job please contact:
ACCOUNT RESEARCH SPECIALIST - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT STARTS - £17,804 Per Annum
*You will need to pass a Credit Check and Criminal back ground check for this role*
- Do you want to work for a company surrounded by amazing views?
- Would you like to be appreciated and have the change to progress within a company?
- Do you want receive free parking, cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers and other incentive schemes?
You will be working within an upbeat, fast paced office environment! On a daily basis you will be responsible for researching and responding to customer requests
- Inbound and outbound calls with customers to identify circumstances
- Recognise potential fraud, credit and chargeback issues and send them to the relevant department
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
Your normal hours will be between 8am and 9pm, 8 hour shifts , 5 days out of 7.
You must be a team player and flexible on your hours of work.
*Benefits increase after the first 3 months, 6 months and 12 month period*
- Excellent training package
- Free parking
- Up to 29 days including bank holidays -PLUS holiday scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Health care scheme which can include family
- Referral scheme £750 to £2000
- Pay rate and benefits go up after probation
Apply with your CV and then contact our office on 01908 921090 or apply direct to this email address: email@example.com
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website