PERMANENT – ACCOUNT MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES – £39,000
• Do you have previous Account Management experience?
• Are you experienced in managing and building commercial relationships?
• Do you have team management experience?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an Experienced Account Manager to their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for managing and building overall commercial relationships with existing clients, and providing leadership to the team of Project managers and Coordinators, as well as manage their ongoing development plans
• Developing and maintaining an ongoing positive customer relationship and profitable growth opportunities
• Leading and developing the Project Team to ensure that service delivery maintains the high standards if the company, and be the main point of contact at a senior level for all clients
• Ensuring that the financial performance of accounts within given portfolio meet agreed targets
• Providing regular sales forecasting to assist with business planning
• Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within the portfolio
• Ensuring strong control of P&L, optimising margins and cash flow
• Developing accounts within given portfolio, expanding on the services the company deliver
• Proactively and progressively developing a growth pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a Gross Profit result
• Maintain a good working knowledge of internal systems
• Overseeing the rollout of new contracts and services to clients
• Carry out analysis and producing reports monthly
• Proven experience in project management delivery and deployments within hospitality and or retail sectors
• EPOS implementation and site refurbishment experience
• Leadership skills and experience of leading a remote and office based team
• Managing and overseeing multiple projects within an account
• Must hold a UK Full Driving Licence
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.