For more information about this job please contact:
We are seeking an Account Manager to join one of our well established clients based in Watford..
Do you have a great personality? Someone who is sales focused & able to build relationships easily?
If yes, then this role may be very suited to you & we would love to hear from you!
- Up to £23,000 per annum plus bonus
- £2,000 car allowance per annum
- Full time – Monday to Friday
- Watford, Onsite parking, annual salary reviews & great holiday entitlement
Key Skills & Experience;
- Self Motivated individual
- Proven track record of new business & maintaining existing clients
- Outgoing perssonality
- Enjoys building rapports and speaking to new people
- Experience within the electrial industry would be a bonus!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consultative B2B sales and advising customers on appropriate products
- Outbound and inbound phone sales and email activity
- Responding to manufacturer leads and customer enquiries
- Issuing quotes and driving sales initiatives and promotions
- Product demonstrations and customer support
If you are interested in this position or if you would just like to know more then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.