For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of our interesting & growing clients based in Potters Bar?
Do you have previous Account Manager/Business Development experience?
Our client is looking for a Account Manager to join within this exciting role to manage existing clients as well as building new relationships. This role will be very much suited to someone with previous experience within a similar position.
- Based in Potters Bar
- £ 23,000 - £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales & KPIs
- Generate new business through cold calling & meetings
- Attending face to face client meetings
- Managing existing clients
- Liaising with other departments to create campaigns
- Preparing presentations for clients
- Keeping social media up to date
- Attending trade shows & events
- Updating in-house database with relevant information
Skills & Experience;
- Proactive and productive
- Precise and thorough when dealing with situations
- A strong communicator who can negotiate comfortably
- Someone with previous Sales, Business Development or Account Management experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business