For more information about this job please contact:
Account Manager/Project Manager
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based in New Southgate in the Property Management industry. You will be joining a fun, quirky team who are rapidly growing year on year.
Responsible for the coordination of the maintenance of services and processes that support the core business of an organisation. Proactively engaging with contractors to provide support to the setup’s teams, advice and interventions to ensure that properties are effectively set up, all repairs are undertaken promptly and to high standards, and high levels of customer satisfaction is attained.
Full-time (Monday - Friday) 9:30am - 5:30pm
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000/per year
Driving licence required!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of PM for accounts
- Co-ordinate the activities of all contractors to ensure that all jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide full access to site surveyors
- Ensure all maintenance tickets are completed accurately
- Ensure all asbestos reports are checked
- Managing and checking all compliance certifications
- Arrange for weekly key holdings
- Creating and manging new processes
- Carrying out checks to ensure properties have been vacated
- Checking and arranging the raising of invoices
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional time management experience
- Must be organised enough to respond to daily emails
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Adaptable; able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of VOIs
- Experience of working to SLA agreements
- Building management experience desirable
If you are interested in finding out more, then please apply with your up to date CV - we'd love to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.