For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an individual with experience in either Customer Service or Account Management?
Are you looking for an exciting new role where you can kick-start your career?
If so, this may be the role for you!..
My client, a marketing specialist in Hertfordshire are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join their team. This role is remote, working from home!
- Ensuring a smooth process for a portfolio of clients
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Responsible for all clients projects and campaigns are delivered within the outlined timelines and budgets
- You will have regular meetings with your clients to ensure they are being kept up to date with the latest digital trends and products
- Work autonomously and multi-task as well as working across a number of different digital disciplines including SEO, PPC and Social Media at any given time
- Client support and management to a high level
- Running projects in a consultative manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Being able to use Initiative
- Strong Communication skills - display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication
- Presentation skills: demonstrate high presentation skills
- Attention to detail: ensure high-quality error-free work is produced throughout the project
- Highly organised: Manage the maintenance of client’s projects, budgets and expectations
- Time Management: ability to prioritise time effectively
- Friendly and fun workplace and culture
- Fully Remote Working
- Continuous supported learning and the freedom to influence your own development path
- Company social events
- Additional holiday is given for your Birthday (from day 1)
- 21 holiday days + bank holidays
- 1 additional day holiday per year of service to a max of 4 additional days
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.