For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an Account Manager looking for a new career move?
Do you see yourself as an ambitious and motivational character who has experience with new business development?
If so, this could be the role for you! My client located in Hatfield are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their successful team.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly uncapped commission
- Remote working offered
- Great company culture
- Career prospects and progression
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Regular contact with customers through proactive sales call
- Achieve & exceed sales targets & KPI`s set
- Sell the product range & up-sell at every opportunity
- Increase customers spending frequency
- Increase the number of trading accounts
- Management of own customer database & ensuring the database is regularly maintained
- Follow up leads promptly & identify opportunities
- Process customer quotes & effectively manage any customer queries
- Produce monthly sales reports / pipeline reports
- Assist with customer orders or deliveries
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies
Requirements & Experience:
- Proven experience within Account Management
- Experience winning new business or engaging with prospects
- Great hard working attitude
- Professional and organised
- Willing to work towards targets
- Ability to negotiate with customers and manage expectations
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.