Looking for a new job?
Want to join a fast paced, forward thinking, progressive organisation?
Osborne Appointments are now recruiting for an Accounts Executive (Insurance) to join our client in Borehamwood!!
Our client is full of fun and energy, with a real buzz within the office. They really care about their staff, offering free fruit bowls, office fun days, Golden Awards to recognise hard work and internal progression!!
They are seeking an experienced insurance professional to join them on a permanent basis.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Salary - £25,000 + commission
The role – Insurance Account Executive (Medical Malpractice)
- Maintaining and developing the Cosmetic Account
- Actively acquiring new clients
- Main and enhance existing client relationships
- Cross selling the range of policies on offer within the Cosmetic department
- Obtaining leads for the Household and High Net Worth policies
- To provide presentations on industry related topics such as claims and complaint management, general business acumen and risk management to the training courses and conferences that take place throughout the year across the UK
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service and relationship management
Skills Required –
- 2 years minimum general insurance experience – Essential
- Experience in Medical Malpractice and/Professional Indemnity insurance - Preferred
- Sales/Account Management Experience
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise own workload
- Working towards CERT CII – Desirable
This really is a fantastic company to work for with spacious open plan offices, kitchen areas and areas to relax in the sun on breaks, along with a real “team spirit” atmosphere, where progression internally is heavily promoted.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch if you are shortlisted.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.