For more information about this job please contact:
** Permenant - Account Manager - Milton Keynes**
Are you looking to work with a fast growing financial company? Do you want to work for a business that offers great staff benefits?
Our client is seeking an experienced Account Manager to support within their prestigious Contact Centre senior team. This client is a successful managed service provider specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
This client offers its employees a large number of company benefits such as:
- A subsidized onsite canteen
- Free parking
- Healthcare plans.
- And many more
As a key part of the Management Team, you will be working primarily with Clients and shareholders, in the retention and growth of robust and enduring client relationships.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- To build, maintain and take ownership of professional working relationships with the client(s), managing all the key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Supporting service, quality and compliance levels according to business standards and the client's customers' expectations
- Own, manage and report client revenue performance vs Budget. Identify any gaps and create a corrective plan moving forward
- Look for opportunities to enhance the proposition to Clients whilst maintaining strong relationships and ensuring adherence to contractual terms.
- Support the client by acting as the voice of the customer, identifying product support and development needs and communicating needs internally
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong commercial acumen and focus
- Experience as an account management or business development manager
- Experience with Contact Centre operations
- Be passionate, motivational and results driven.
If you feel that this would be the right role for you apply with your CV now
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.