For more information about this job please contact:
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for engaging small to mid-size corporate customers and educating them about our client's products and services. They are responsible for the sales of the organisation’s services in a specific, assigned geographical area. Additionally, the Inside Sales Representative provides continued support to current customers for a given period of time as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact and engage potential customers within the small to mid-size corporate arena and educate them about the company's service offerings.
• Manage an effective and methodical sales process by creating, qualifying and closing new profitable business.
• Source and generate new business virtually, both with existing and prospective customers by utilising social media and other professional resources to develop and secure profitable relationships. Hold potential profitable meetings via phone, web, and video-conferencing. Drive the understanding of the business' service value when communicating with potential and current customers.
• Identify the third party maintenance needs and opportunities of current and prospective customers by conducting virtual needs analysis including any opportunities including hardware sales.
• Prepare business proposals based on needs analysis and present opportunities to prospective customers.
• Actively maintain and manage existing relationships by scheduling regular virtual check in meetings with assigned customers.
• Be the active liaison for internal and external communications with assigned customers; renew existing customers at least 30 days in advance of their contract expiration; assist Accounts Receivable to ensure timely collection of billings, as necessary
• Regularly update and communicate with Customer Resource Management software as applicable.
• Effectively utilise all company provided resources to timely track and maintain the customer data to ensure transparency across business functions, i.e. Customer Support, Service, etc.
• Actively participate in all scheduled internal business meetings and trainings available to ensure current knowledge on all business activities and nuances.
• Collaborate with partnered teams to ensure cross functional information is utilised effectively, i.e. maintaining contracts with billing, active follow up on marketing leads generation and receivables as needed.
• Monitor customer equipment warranties and proactively engage new business by inquiring on customers’ inventory to gain additional value by adding newly acquired equipment.
Key Personal Requirements
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Previous sales experience
• Software: Microsoft Office Suite, CRM
• Exceptional oral communication and active listening skills
• Ability to be resourceful and independent in a variety of situations
• Strong sense of self-awareness and ability to give and receive feedback effectively
• Ability to effectively learn and adapt to new tools, technologies and processes
• Very energetic with a strong desire to achieve results
If you feel this is you - apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.