PERMANENT - 3RD LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - MILTON KEYNES - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Do you have previous 3rd Line Support experience? Are you experienced in WAN / LAN infrastructure support? Do you have Azure \ Private, Public & Hybrid cloud knowledge? Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer, to join their growing company.
- To provide a high quality, proactive infrastructure support and management service to a large multi-client community as part of a customer focused support team. Working to contracted SLAs and delivering best in class services to our customers.
- Specialising in the MS Windows server technology area. Have responsibility for ensuring the effective operation and availability of the supported infrastructure for both external and internal customers.
- Working within the ITIL process guidelines the team is responsible for Infrastructure incident management, capacity management and monitoring as well as reducing the number of Incidents logged though proactive problem management.
- To deal with support calls and implement technical change/project work in an efficient and timely manner. Working to contracted SLAs delivering best in class service to the customer. To proactively manage the complete IT infrastructure including the Network, Servers, Telephony, Email, Security, Antivirus, Web Access and Firewall.
- Local and remote network & desktop support Hardware management- Servers, switches, storage etc.
- Contribute to IT/ systems project initiatives. Monitor IT infrastructure to provide availability and capacity to all systems. To work 'on call' approximately one week out of every six. There will also be the requirement for some evening and weekend work.
- Experience of WAN/LAN infrastructure support and Access technologies including, ADSL, Wi-Fi etc.
- Excellent Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server administration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016 administration, Microsoft Active Directory/DNS/DHCP administration
- 5+ years Microsoft Desktop OS, Microsoft Hyper-V / VMware
- Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies. General Networking Support & DNS,
- IT Service Desk Environment - ITIL. SAN Storage / VMware or Hyper-V/Veeam
Apply with your CV immediately or call Beth Hudson on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.