MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £28,000 - £35,000
- Do you want to work for a company who are at the forefront of their industry?
- Would you like to work for a business that have their clients at the core of their business and where no 2 days are the same?
- Do you want receive free parking and contributed pension?
With the company's success built upon providing first class service and support, they are now looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their Head Office team in Milton Keynes.
- Overall responsibility for the smooth running of day to day operations of the business
- Managing the control room
- Control and management of the preferred contractors
- Management of large service for one of the major clients in London
- Support project managers on large projects
- Day to day operational issues
- Support to the Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist colleagues with training when required
- Previous experience within an Operational Management role is essential
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people
- Excellent Microsoft office experience
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Apply with your CV immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.