PERMANENT – 1ST LINE SUPPORT ADVISOR – MILTON KEYNES – £22,000
• Do you have previous 1st Line Support Experience?
• Have you knowledge of IT systems such as Oracle or similar, Windows Server &/or Exchange?
• Do you enjoy trouble shooting and helping customers?
This role will be the first point of contact for end users. You will provide advice and support to customers whilst providing excellent customer service.
• Providing initial first line support for all users of company applications, devices, and services in accordance with confirmed procedures and agreed Service Level Agreements
• Using skilful questions, identify as quickly as possible the exact nature and seriousness of the fault being reported
• When appropriate, attempt to resolve issues whilst the user remains on the telephone
• If necessary, escalating the fault and working with the correct internal support team to enable the successful resolution of the issue
• Experience in a 1st Line Support role
• Good telephone and PC skills, using a variety of office software packages
• Good analytical skills and methodical approach to problem solving role or recent academic studies
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great listening skills and be able to multi-task
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.