For more information about this job please contact:
Are you interested in building your career within a Technical Sector?
Looking for an opportunity as part of a small but growing team?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a 1st Line Support Technician within the Traffic Management sector in Stevenage.
You will be joining a small, friendly, hard-working team who want to play an important part in your career development!
Full training is provided, so no experience is necessary… just an interest in the Technical sector and an ambition to learn!
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Monday – Friday working, 8.30am - 5pm
- Progression opportunities to develop your career
- Relatively informal working environment
- First point of contact for technical queries/issues, passing onto other team members
- Accurately logging issue/query onto CRM database
- Sole responsibility for monitoring and distributing queries from the “Support” inbox, resolving yourself where possible
- Supporting with technical queries such as password resets
- Creating, maintaining and organising Technical Instructions for customer use
- Passing on Technical Instructions and Training Documents to Customers
- Completing Server checks, identifying data faults and proactively updating the customer & maintenance teams
- Occasional travel to sites to identify issues with Traffic Management hardware and relay to the support team
Key Skills & Experience:
- Full UK Driving License and own car is essential
- Interest in IT, Electronics or Technical industry (either through studies or personal interest)
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Willingness to develop own knowledge
- Ability to work well as part of a team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website