JOB TITLE: Business Support Administrator
The Business Support Administrator must have an understanding of QL.
Must be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and then assist in resolving it.
They are to provide an excellent customer-focused service, both internally and externally, whilst able to prioritise requests and workload based on risk and business needs.
1. Provide support for staff throughout the group across the UK in using QL, DRS, 1st Touch (mobile workforce software) and all associated systems (training can be provided)
2. Respond to and help resolve user issues on a day to day basis via the Support Desk
3. Be proactive in monitoring outstanding tickets with Aareon
4. Set up new users on the system and remove colleagues that leave the company
5. Monitor system usage
6. Assist in preparation of Training material
7. Assist in the co-ordination and planning of training days
8. Create and amend templates and new documentation for users
• All our external suppliers
• All of the Business System Team members
• All Executive Heads, Heads, Managers and Colleagues at the company
• Relevant experience in a highly focused, ever changing role, working to high levels of accuracy
• Have knowledge of DRS and 1st Touch
• Have a knowledge of the Maintenance Service Department
• Experience of working with the Align Suite
• An understanding of the processes involved within Maintenance Services.
Experience of developing effective training material and sessions.
Normal office hours apply but there may be occasions where you would have to work outside of core hours for system upgrades etc.