1st & 2nd Line Support- Milton Keynes - Permanent
- Do you want to work for a company who focuses on Service Excellence?
- Would you like to work for a business that offers professional development opportunities with free training?
- Do you want receive free parking, Gym membership, private healthcare and 24 Days Holiday to name a few perks?
With the company's success built upon providing first class service and support, they are now looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their growing Milton Keynes Team.
- Delivery of high quality remote & on-site support on a range of technical issues and problems
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, client issues, queries or incidents.
- Respond to, handle incidents and escalate problems on the variety of platforms
- Help support, train and mentor other team members
- You will have a 'hands on' problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
- Ensuring SLA's are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
- Application troubleshooting
- Required skills and capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing IT Support in a commercial environment
- Office 365
- Desktop Applications, Office, Sage, Anti-Virus
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers (full range)
- Server Virtualisation (HyperV / VMWare)
- Local Area Networking
- Firewall & UTM's SonicWall, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Cisco LAN/WAN (routers, switches, ASAs)
- Routing / switching equipment including, but not limited to, Cisco, Dell, HP switches, routers and firewalls
- Citrix (XenApp/XenDesktop)
- Domain & DNS Management
- Email Security Solutions - Mimecast, GFI, or Proofpoint
IT qualifications, ideally MCSE/MCITP/CCNA or multiple MCPs will be hugely advantageous
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then apply today!!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.